If you need to reach us for any inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are listed in USD.
All payments are processed through Stripe's secure payments. If you would prefer to pay through Paypal, please contact us and we will arrange a payment for you. If you would like your order to be processed with Paypal, please remember to not use the checkout system. Canadian customers will be charged taxes based on their provincial rates. International customers are responsible for any import taxes and/or duties placed on their order by their country's customs.
Rings are listed in North American sizing.
Please know your measurements to make sure you receive the size you intended. If you need to find out your ring size, wrap a thin piece of string around your finger and measure it with a ruler. Check your measurements on the table on the right to find your size:
Please note we do not use any metals like nickel or lead in our pieces. We use beautiful and very high quality jeweller's brass as our base metal.
• 14k thick yellow gold plating over brass: all of our plated pieces are plated over twice as thick as regular plating (and even more for our rings). It helps to protect your skin from turning green as well as the metal from tarnishing quickly, like any uncoated brass jewellery naturally does. This plating can last for quite a long time, depending on the type of piece, treatment of the piece, and the wearer's skin. In some cases, because of wear and tear, humidity, improper storage, and/or the wearer's skin's chemical reactions, the plating wears off faster than normal. Unfortunately, this is a natural reaction that cannot be permanently prevented with any type of surface treatment currently available for jewellery. Any surface treatments on any piece of jewellery you buy, whether they are sealers, patinas or plating, do not last forever. We use a beautiful jeweller's brass as our base metal, which is also yellow coloured so your piece will always stay yellow and not drastically change colours once plating comes off.
We do our best to make your pieces from LFJ last as long as possible despite natural base metal limitations that are out of every jeweller's control. Base metals make jewellery affordable, but unfortunately, only solid gold or other precious metals last forever. Please email us or shop our 14k gold fine jewellery collection if your skin is sensitive to base metals or you're seeking a piece that you'd like to give as a lasting gift. Because of natural skin reactions that vary greatly from person to person, we cannot accept returns.
If you find that your piece is turning your skin dark and the piece has tarnished over time, you can polish your piece with a professional polishing cloth to restore the shine or inquire about getting your piece re-polished and plated here: email@example.com. Please note that the metal itself does no harm to your skin, it just causes it to turn temporarily green.
• What is "gold filled?": gold filled jewellery goes through a different process than electroplated jewellery. It is a thick layer of gold on the surface of your base metal piece. Unlike gold plated jewellery, gold filled pieces contain a larger amount of gold and are most times even more expensive than solid sterling silver. Gold filled pieces are very high quality and can last a lifetime with proper care.
Repairs, Returns and Adjustments
Please keep in mind that we cannot provide a refund for your purchase due to the nature of the pieces.
Reasonable repairs are free within 1 month of purchase.
Over 1 month may be subject to a repair fee. This fee is contingent upon material availability and the nature of the repair.
Due to the nature of our hand made products, we may not be able to repair or alter/adjust your piece. Please email us for more information on whether your piece can be repaired or adjusted.
If you are shipping a broken piece to us, please use a trackable, insured shipping method as we are not responsible for lost or damaged pieces. The buyer is responsible for shipping both ways.
Cleaning and Care
• Please be gentle with the pieces as they are hand-crafted with natural stones and sometimes thin and delicate chains.
• After wearing, gently wipe with a soft cloth and store in a fabric lined jewellery box out of the sun to maintain the condition of the metal and other materials.
• To AVOID: Please avoid all contact with nail polish remover/rubbing alcohol, etc. Avoid prolonged contact with water (salt or fresh), sweat, heat and chemicals such as chlorine, sulfur, perfume, detergent and lotion.
• Patina occurring on non-precious metals is normal and makes a piece unique to its wearer. But if you would like to remove the patina, take a fine professional polishing cloth and carefully rub off the patina. It's recommended to have your piece professionally cleaned if you would like to remove any patina or scratches from wear.
How to care for our custom cut mother of pearl stones
Mother of pearl is a natural material, harvested from the inner lining of mollusk shells. It's best to wear your mother of pearl jewellery as often as possible to keep the stones strong and lustrous. As with other pearl jewellery, your skin's natural oils will absorb into the stones, protecting them and giving them a more beautiful glow over time. If you live in an especially arid climate, be sure to store your stones closer to a washroom or humidifier, where more humidity can keep your stones from drying out over time. Avoid storing your mother of pearl in the sun or where other metal jewellery can scratch and damage your delicate stones.