Work with us
Digital content creator: Tiktok/Pinterest/IG/Web
We are seeking either a part time or freelance (~20 hrs/wk) content creator with opportunity for full time in the future.
Position cannot be fully remote - must visit in-studio and retail to shoot content when needed (Queen West, Toronto).
Start date: Immediate
Position Summary: We’re looking to fill a creative role that would focus around creating content for TikTok and consistently posting to our Pinterest, while assisting with Instagram and web content as needed. You would be working closely with our social media manager and assist her in ideation, planning, creating, writing, and reviewing analytics.
The position will require:
- Must have at least 1 year of content creation experience.
- Strong photography skills (experience photographing fine jewellery is a huge plus as it’s very particular).
- Video (on mobile) skills for social media posts such as TikTok
- Must be able to art direct photography shoots.
- Strong writing skills - must be able to help develop and write in our brand’s voice on social media
- Proficient in planning social media posts in advance.
- High comfort level working with adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to edit and retouch photos.
- Strong understanding of brand building, establishing visual/written brand standards, and weaving our story through our digital channels.
- Highly collaborative and communicative: the role would involve working with our social media manager and sometimes other members of our team to get assistance with creating content (ie. our goldsmith team).
- Stays current with social media trends, algorithms, marketing and best practices.
- Maintaining jewellery and LF product knowledge to share with customers.
- Punctual, responsible, detail-oriented and efficient.
- Works well in a tight-knit team, is collaborative, has patience, has great communication skills and isn’t afraid to ask questions or for assistance.
- If you are freelance: you can invoice us monthly or bi-weekly.
To apply, please email email@example.com and use the subject line DIGITAL CONTENT
Please let us know a bit about yourself, your skills, and anything you would like to add about why you would like to join our team!
Please include your resume, references and relevant experience, as well as portfolio/a good-sized sample of your work demonstrating photography, writing, visual skills, brand building and/or examples of following brand standards in digital content. Any supporting writing and examples laying out your thinking and accomplishments in digital work would be greatly appreciated.
If you are looking to join our team part time (not freelance):
- Hourly rate depends on experience level and is competitive.
- In addition to the hourly rate we offer a few other types of monetary compensation (a health benefit, holiday bonus, additional paid vacation) that can we will share details of in our interview.
- Working hours are highly flexible, but must be coordinated with our social media manager.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!