Work with us
Fulfillment & CS coordinator
Full Time (40 hours/week)
A background in email customer service, retail sales of jewellery, gemstones, shipping, and the fine jewellery industry is a big plus.
Start date: immediate
This is an in-studio position; not remote.
Position Summary: This position is offering support to our email customer service and shipping/fulfillment.
The position will require:
Customer Service (email):
- Helping customers through email with general, repair, and bespoke inquiries
- Must be comfortable and thorough in emailing customers and answering all of their questions (we will be training on all the product knowledge + writing style)
- Coordinating timing and shipping info with our production team to share with customers through email
- Aiding our production manager with quality controlling pieces as they are ready to ship out
- Helping to ensure customers have filled out their necessary import forms
- ShippIng & fulfillment experience is a plus but not required— we will be training on our fine jewellery shipping protocols
- Emailing customers customs forms & tracking numbers upon shipping their orders
- Assisting in making shipping labels with FedEx and Canada Post for orders and repairs/resizes
- Packing & delivering to FedEx/CP or scheduling pick ups for packages
- Contacting FedEx to resolve clearance issues for customers, retailers and ourselves & help customers make any adjustments to their shipments
- Tracking packages that have gone out/are incoming to see if there are any clearance/tax issues that you will have to resolve
- Staying up-to-date with new shipping rules from our couriers and border regulations
- Staying stocked on shipping materials
Repair coordination + shipping (to and from our studio):
- Customer repairs/resizes: emailing the customer regarding their repair/resize
- Aiding the team in diagnosing repairs/resizes, making return labels and emailing return instructions to customers
- Working with production team to track timing on repairs/resizes
- Calculating repair costs and invoicing the customer for repair/return shipping
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both the team and customers
- Be thoughtful, empathetic, and helpful to our customers
- Organized, responsible, highly detail-oriented, have strong problem solving skills and be able to develop efficiencies in the role
- Works well in a tight-knit team, is collaborative, has patience, has great communication skills and isn’t afraid to ask questions or for assistance
To apply, please email email@example.com and use the subject line CS/SHIP
Please let us know a bit about yourself, your skills, and anything you would like to add about why you would like to join our team! Please include your resume, references and relevant experience. If you have any sort of police background check details already available that is a plus, but not required.
Hourly rate depends on experience level and is competitive.
In addition to the hourly rate we offer a few other types of monetary compensation (a health benefit, holiday bonus, additional paid vacation) that we will share details of during our interview.
Looking forward to meeting you! -Laurie