A petite fleur with an ultra delicate chain that can be adjusted to be worn as an asymmetrical choker or a short necklace. Features hand-faceted marquise cut and rose cut white mother of pearl stones.
Hand-faceted white mother of pearl stones
Marquise cuts measure 4x2mm each and the round rose cut measures 2mm
Adjustable from 15”-17”
0.5” wide pendantAvailable in the following stone options:
1) Full mother of pearl
2) Marquise stones in mother of pearl with one 2mm white rose cut diamond (please select below)
Your piece will be made-to-order—please allow 4 to 6 weeks for us to create the piece before shipping to you.
All of our pieces are entirely hand crafted in our Toronto studio by our small, talented team. Laurie hand-carves every design; they are not 3D modelled on a computer and 3D printed— this includes our bespoke pieces. Each one is carved from wax, polished and stone-set by hand.
Every piece is highly considered at every angle and carved from wax to perfectly compliment the stones that will be set. We don’t use pre-fabricated, mass-produced settings made for fitting various stones and solder them on. Every setting is carved in-studio, in our signature style with special attention paid to how it will frame the stone and overall design, and how it will wear. Every small detail, down to our claw-shaped prongs, are shaped meticulously by hand.
- Gold: our collection is made with recycled Canadian gold.
- Champagne Gold: for more information on champagne gold, click here.
- Stones: All of the stones in our collection are ethically-sourced and conflict-free. They are natural, mined stones.
- Diamonds: Along with being ethically-sourced and conflict-free, we work with recycled diamonds whenever we can for the least environmental impact.